February 7, 2020, CINCINNATI, OH — 10XTS is pleased to announce the addition of Jonathan Dever, Esq., as Senior Vice President and Director of Public Policy. The company has a leading reputation as an advisor to entities and institutions seeking guidance in policy matters for financial technology and regulatory compliance.
Formerly an Ohio State Representative for the 28th District, Jonathan served as the Chairman of the House Financial Institutions, Housing & Urban Development Committee, In this role, he spent much of his time dealing with regulatory issues with banking and financial services.
As an attorney, Jonathan’s work in the finance and the public sector provides a unique blend of skills and experience to accelerate 10XTS development in both areas.
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019