Bitland is an organization that aims to provide services to allow individuals and organizations to survey land and record deeds onto the Bitshares Blockchain. As the pilot project is working out of Kumasi, Ghana the team is looking to expand their reach further into the African continent. As the organization grows, they look to build infrastructure in developing countries to potentially unlock billions of dollars in untapped property rights. With a combination of remote workers and key partnerships, Bitland is looking to assist governments in solving land disputes in areas that are currently beyond their reach.
The Bitland application is an experimental platform using decentralized, trustless models such as Bitcoin’s blockchain to bridge the gap between the government and the undocumented areas. Its key principle is that all participation is voluntary. Meaning that there’s a personal and/or community consent, and approval, time-stamped, and government approved. This process will be tokenized in the blockchain for later reference, for every claim, and transaction.
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019
- 10XTS Presenting Case Study for Opportunity Zone VC Investing in Early Stage Companies October 29th - October 12, 2019
- 10XTS Presents Opportunity Zone VC Funding Case Study at StartupCincy Week 2019 - October 8, 2019
- 10XTS at the Ohio Government Finance Officer’s Association Annual Conference with Law Firm Ice Miller - September 19, 2019
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - September 13, 2019