The 10XTS team is happy to announce the release of xtsCore, our core blockchain development framework. The xtsCore framework is based upon a series of modules that we connect and configure to deliver full blockchain applications and integrations. Each module offers a suite of functionality depending upon the use case and need. Be it a new, standalone application, or an extension of an existing one, these are the basic building blocks 10XTS uses to deliver enterprise-grade blockchain applications.
xtsCore is expected to bring a better understanding of the scope of blockchain development to the market, as well as help define the categories of development effort for blockchain software projects.
The xtsCore framework library includes:
- xtsChain – xtsChain is the core blockchain platform for a 10XTS application. An xtsChain may be a single public or private blockchain framework, or it may be a hybrid of multiple chains to achieve the desired use case.
- xtsID – xtsID is the identity and authentication management system. This allows an application to leverage a traditional ACL policy model for robust application governance.
- xtsWallet – xtsWallet is the blockchain wallet system. It is a software client that can run as a desktop or a secure web application. It can function as the entire application client or only provide blockchain transaction functions. It also provides multi-signature features to reflect any organizational security model.
- xtsExplorer – xtsExplorer is the blockchain explorer module. It enables the searching and viewing of all wallet addresses and transactions on the blockchain ledger to provide auditing and other functions.
- xtsAsset – xtsAsset permits the configuration and issuance of a token asset on the blockchain. Rather than using complex programming scripts this module allows the user to launch assets without coding.
- xtsTransact – xtsTransact provides the ability to send and receive token assets across the blockchain. Complex transaction rules may be implemented based on business use cases.
- xtsFund – xtsFund is the token crowdsale funding framework to permit the execution and management of a token offering. Depending upon the nature of the token and crowdsale, xtsFund can be tailored to each individual use case.
- xtsVote – xtsVote enables a user of xtsWallet with multi-signature capability to submit proposals for voting to the other signatories of the wallet for approval or rejection.
- xtsCloud – xtsCloud is the framework to connect traditional cloud-based applications to a blockchain. This becomes a hybrid system to allow secure interaction with a blockchain. xtsCloud also enables the integration with the traditional enterprise IT stack.
- xtsEvent – xtsEvent is the event notification framework that provides alerts based upon business rules when something specific occurs on the blockchain.
- xtsDocs – xtsDocs is a document and metadata storage and retrieval module. It connects structured and unstructured data to xtsID and xtsWallet to permit access to on or off-chain document storage and retrieval by authorized participants.
- xtsKeystore – xtsKeystore is a secure storage module for encrypted xtsWallet containers to ensure the most important data for a blockchain is always stored in a reliable place.
- xtsExchange – xtsExchange enables the integration with cryptocurrency and asset token trading exchanges. Full bid/ask, trade matching, charting, history, and trade settlement.
- xtsViz – xtsViz works with xtsExplorer to render rich visualizations of blockchain data including things like transaction flow, history and chain of custody of assets.
- xtsPredict – xtsPredict connects with xtsExplorer to provide machine learning and recommendation based on the blockchain data across the network.
- xtsThings – xtsThings provides the framework to connect the blockchain to physical assets as an IoT gateway. Used with IoT hardware and application features, xtsThings can provide a robust path to integrating assets and inventories with blockchain management.
10XTS develops blockchain solutions through their xtsConnect services offering using the xtsCore framework. For more information, contact the 10XTS team.
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019