CLEVELAND, OH, November 22, 2018 — 10XTS has been invited to participate in the first Blockland Cleveland blockchain conference December 1-4 at the Huntington Convention Center in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Ohio has emerged as a blockchain-friendly state with the recent passage of the state law amending the e-signatures act to recognize a blockchain transaction as a valid, legal transaction. The state wishes to become a primary contender in the blockchain industry and has seen the emergence of a number of notable projects including 10XTS.
Blockland is the brainchild of Cleveland entrepreneur Bernie Moreno and will attract presenters and interested parties from around the world. He has certainly made good on his desire to attract solid talent with speakers including Mark Hurd, CEO of Oracle, John Donovan, CEO of AT&T, Beth Mooney, CEO & Chair of KeyCorp, Nick Szabo, inventor of “smart contracts”, and many others.
One of the features of the Blockland conference is the Startup Showcase, where multiple startup companies pitch and meet with potential corporate partners. 10XTS will be presenting and meeting with partner candidates.
# # #
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019