CLEVELAND, OH, November 22, 2018 — 10XTS has been invited to participate in the first Blockland Cleveland blockchain conference December 1-4 at the Huntington Convention Center in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Ohio has emerged as a blockchain-friendly state with the recent passage of the state law amending the e-signatures act to recognize a blockchain transaction as a valid, legal transaction. The state wishes to become a primary contender in the blockchain industry and has seen the emergence of a number of notable projects including 10XTS.
Blockland is the brainchild of Cleveland entrepreneur Bernie Moreno and will attract presenters and interested parties from around the world. He has certainly made good on his desire to attract solid talent with speakers including Mark Hurd, CEO of Oracle, John Donovan, CEO of AT&T, Beth Mooney, CEO & Chair of KeyCorp, Nick Szabo, inventor of “smart contracts”, and many others.
One of the features of the Blockland conference is the Startup Showcase, where multiple startup companies pitch and meet with potential corporate partners. 10XTS will be presenting and meeting with partner candidates.
# # #
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019
- 10XTS Presenting Case Study for Opportunity Zone VC Investing in Early Stage Companies October 29th - October 12, 2019
- 10XTS Presents Opportunity Zone VC Funding Case Study at StartupCincy Week 2019 - October 8, 2019
- 10XTS at the Ohio Government Finance Officer’s Association Annual Conference with Law Firm Ice Miller - September 19, 2019
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - September 13, 2019