LAS VEGAS, NV, January 8, 2017 — CES (Consumer Electronics Show) is an awesome place for tech in general. If you really wanted to find a high concentration of emerging, disruptive tech, Techstars’ Eureka Park was the place to be. Incidentally, it was the place I spent probably the most time talking to all the startups and innovators.
Eureka Park was at the Sands Convention Center, and had… well, probably more startups concentrated in a single place than I have ever seen elsewhere. Techstars curated the attendees, so there was at least a modicum of evaluation that took place. There were startups from literally all over the world: Israel, France, Belgium, New Zealand… pretty amazing.
Soundstr was there as well but they were over in the Gracenote VIP area at the Cosmopolitan since Gracenote is a partner in the company. We’re keeping our fingers crossed for Soundstr because they’re trying to get into the first Techstars class for Techstars Music in LA this spring.
It was great to see so many of the Techstars family since we spent a lot of time with them in Cincinnati for FounderCon this past October. They did an awesome job of Eureka Park, which for a startup junkie like myself, was probably the highlight of all of CES.
- Libra Me This, Libra Me That, Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Bat? - June 18, 2019
- Public Finance, the Next Fintech Frontier - April 24, 2019
- What is Market Liquidity? - March 24, 2019
- 18 Barriers to Enterprise Blockchain Adoption - November 5, 2018
- It’s the transaction that matters, not the token - September 10, 2018
- What are some of the regulatory challenges for blockchain tokens in the Financial Services Industry? - September 3, 2018
- Why We Built Our Own Blockchain Network Instead of Using a Public Infrastructure Like Ethereum - May 8, 2018
- Blockchain Consortia and Distributed Autonomous Organization (DAO) Solutions - May 7, 2018
- What Are Some Business Enterprise Use Cases of Blockchain Technology? - June 24, 2017
- 10XTS at CES 2017, Hanging Out In Techstars Eureka Park - January 8, 2017