On December 1st, 10XTS will be presenting at the Technology First Data Analytics Special Interest Group in Dayton, Ohio. The event is being held at the IO Data Center, 3366 S. Tech Blvd., Miamisburg, Ohio, from 8:30-10:00 a.m.
Presenters include Jad Mubaslat, Robert Slater, and Michael Hiles. They will be covering various blockchain topics. Advance registration is required, and the event is $20 for non-members.
Technology First is an IT industry trade association. We create a community for individuals to grow their business, share knowledge, learn new skills, seek new opportunities and explore the future. Their goal is to transform the Dayton region into the gold standard for the best-connected Information Technology community.
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019