On December 1st, 10XTS will be presenting at the Technology First Data Analytics Special Interest Group in Dayton, Ohio. The event is being held at the IO Data Center, 3366 S. Tech Blvd., Miamisburg, Ohio, from 8:30-10:00 a.m.
Presenters include Jad Mubaslat, Robert Slater, and Michael Hiles. They will be covering various blockchain topics. Advance registration is required, and the event is $20 for non-members.
Technology First is an IT industry trade association. We create a community for individuals to grow their business, share knowledge, learn new skills, seek new opportunities and explore the future. Their goal is to transform the Dayton region into the gold standard for the best-connected Information Technology community.
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019
- 10XTS Presenting Case Study for Opportunity Zone VC Investing in Early Stage Companies October 29th - October 12, 2019
- 10XTS Presents Opportunity Zone VC Funding Case Study at StartupCincy Week 2019 - October 8, 2019
- 10XTS at the Ohio Government Finance Officer’s Association Annual Conference with Law Firm Ice Miller - September 19, 2019
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - September 13, 2019