COLUMBUS, OH, September 19, 2019 — 10XTS was invited as guests to spend time at the Ohio Government Finance Officer’s Association (GFOA) with law firm, Ice Miller. The firm has a very active and progressive public finance bond counsel practice, and sponsored a pub crawl event for local government representatives in attendance.
10XTS has been working with various bond counsel firms to determine a solutions approach for state and local bond offerings using their core platform XDEX and CommuniBond front end portal.
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions: CPROP - October 16, 2019