CHICAGO, IL, September 16, 2019 — 10XTS is attending the annual Chicago-Kent School of Law Regtech / Legaltech conference on October 24, 2019. The one day conference is organized by adjunct professor, Justin Steffen, who is also a practicing attorney for Ice Miller law firm in their Chicago office.
The conference features expert speakers from across the legal and regulatory spectrum, with keynote address from SEC Commissioner Hester Pierce. Other notable presenters are Nelson Rosario, partner at Rosario Smolinski, as well as Drew Hinkes, attorney at Carlton Fields and partner in Athena Blockchain.
10XTS is now engaged in multiple pilot projects for XDEX, a distributed ledger-based digital asset record management platform for capital markets participants.
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions: CPROP - October 16, 2019