WASHINGTON D.C., November 21, 2018 — 10XTS is honored to be invited to the FinTech4Good Responsible Blockchain World Championship in Washington D.C. on December 5th, 2018. FinTech4Good is a Global FinTech and Blockchain network, that works with start-ups, industrial leaders, NPOs, and investors to develop and implement solutions for a better world.
The Responsible Blockchain World Championship (RBWC) brings together top blockchain leaders from academic, policy, business, investment and technology backgrounds to identify, build, implement and help scale the most impactful blockchain initiatives in advancing global digital transformation.
10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, will represent the company by participating in panel discussions regarding STOs, Securities Token Offerings, and the impact of tokenization on traditional finance and capital markets.
Hiles said, “STOs are all the rage in blockchain right now, but the reality is that we’re still talking about securities. There hasn’t been some magical appearance of a new asset class because the token represents a good old fashioned security asset. Those rules haven’t changed at all. The difference is the underlying information systems infrastructure and how securities are managed and traded in the future.”
The appearance coincides with 10XTS’ launch of Ledger Lab, a financial blockchain learning academy and asset token blockchain simulator to help expand education and awareness in a risk-free environment for asset issuance and trading. Targeting institutional finance and legal professionals, Ledger Lab fills a huge need in the market.
# # #
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019