WASHINGTON D.C., November 21, 2018 — 10XTS is honored to be invited to the FinTech4Good Responsible Blockchain World Championship in Washington D.C. on December 5th, 2018. FinTech4Good is a Global FinTech and Blockchain network, that works with start-ups, industrial leaders, NPOs, and investors to develop and implement solutions for a better world.
The Responsible Blockchain World Championship (RBWC) brings together top blockchain leaders from academic, policy, business, investment and technology backgrounds to identify, build, implement and help scale the most impactful blockchain initiatives in advancing global digital transformation.
10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, will represent the company by participating in panel discussions regarding STOs, Securities Token Offerings, and the impact of tokenization on traditional finance and capital markets.
Hiles said, “STOs are all the rage in blockchain right now, but the reality is that we’re still talking about securities. There hasn’t been some magical appearance of a new asset class because the token represents a good old fashioned security asset. Those rules haven’t changed at all. The difference is the underlying information systems infrastructure and how securities are managed and traded in the future.”
The appearance coincides with 10XTS’ launch of Ledger Lab, a financial blockchain learning academy and asset token blockchain simulator to help expand education and awareness in a risk-free environment for asset issuance and trading. Targeting institutional finance and legal professionals, Ledger Lab fills a huge need in the market.
# # #
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019
- 10XTS Presenting Case Study for Opportunity Zone VC Investing in Early Stage Companies October 29th - October 12, 2019
- 10XTS Presents Opportunity Zone VC Funding Case Study at StartupCincy Week 2019 - October 8, 2019
- 10XTS at the Ohio Government Finance Officer’s Association Annual Conference with Law Firm Ice Miller - September 19, 2019
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - September 13, 2019