On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 11:30am, 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, will present a “TIGER Talk” at Innovate New Albany in Columbus, Ohio. Innovate New Albany is Columbus, Ohio’s incubator for technology startups, entrepreneurs and small businesses. From venture capital to human capital, Innovate New Albany enables business startups to access and leverage an unmatched level of resources to power growth. It is a one-stop shop where government, area businesses, venture capitalists, and private agencies come together to provide the guidance, expertise, and services that new businesses need to succeed.
TIGER stands for Technology, Innovation, Growth, Entrepreneurship, and Responsibility. These five values match Innovate New Albany’s mission and brand. Each TIGER Talk is a one-hour presentation delivered by a skilled leader with valuable expertise to share. These events are structured to promote active networking before and after the presentation.
Michael will be presenting his session, “The Startup Cryptoconomy”. More capital has been committed to blockchain fundraising in the first half of 2017 than traditional early stage VC funding. ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) are raising tens, even hundreds of millions of dollars within days and even hours. This is disrupting both venture capital investing and startup fundraising models. In this session, Michael will show examples of the evolution of token offerings, and how both VC funds and startups are leveraging the crypto economy to fund new innovation and growth. He will show how the demand for liquidity by early stage investors will put pressure on equity vs. token structures, as well as proposed solutions.
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS Visiting Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019