CLEMSON, SOUTH CAROLINA, September 21, 2018 – 10XTS Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder, Robert Slater, is speaking at the Clemson University Spiro Institute on September 27th. Rob is a Clemson alum and has been invited to talk about his entrepreneurial journey and blockchain software as Co-founder of 10XTS.
The mission of the Arthur M. Spiro Institute for Entrepreneurial Leadership is to provide an educational and research program in entrepreneurship that will contribute to the economic development of the region, state, and nation. The focus is on wealth creation through entrepreneurial activity, while attracting successful entrepreneurs to the campus to work with students in an academic setting.
Specific objectives for the Arthur M. Spiro Institute for Entrepreneurial Leadership include:
- Implementing an undergraduate and graduate course of study in entrepreneurship that is interdisciplinary in scope and incorporates an organized executive-in-residence program involving successful entrepreneurs with students and faculty to enhance the classroom experience.
- Supporting research in the field of entrepreneurship and wealth creation
- Working with the Clemson University Research Foundation (CURF) and other organizations to enhance activities and connections with students, faculty, and entrepreneurs.
# # #
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019