NEW YORK CITY, NY, November 13, 2018 — 10XTS was invited to speak at the World Blockchain Forum NYC event. Michael Hiles, 10XTS CEO and John Bentley II, 10XTS CTO were both asked to participate in the event. Hiles was featured on a panel discussion about Securities Token Offerings. The panel was moderated by Alex Nascimento, founder of UCLA Blockchain Lab. Other participants included Adam Ettinger, Partner at FisherBroyles, and Todd Lippiat, CEO of Propellr.
John Bentley presented a standup presentation about the intrinsic technology behind blockchain, and decision points about whether or not it’s needed in a given context.
The event saw over 1,000 attendees, and speakers from many companies around the world. One notable participant was Scott Stornetta, Chief Scientist of Yugen Partners, whose pioneering work was cited by Satoshi in the Bitcoin whitepaper as integral prior research. It could be said that Stornetta technically invented the concept of a blockchain with his research into time stamping records on a computer network.
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019
- 10XTS Presenting Case Study for Opportunity Zone VC Investing in Early Stage Companies October 29th - October 12, 2019
- 10XTS Presents Opportunity Zone VC Funding Case Study at StartupCincy Week 2019 - October 8, 2019
- 10XTS at the Ohio Government Finance Officer’s Association Annual Conference with Law Firm Ice Miller - September 19, 2019
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - September 13, 2019