NEW YORK CITY, NY, November 13, 2018 — 10XTS was invited to speak at the World Blockchain Forum NYC event. Michael Hiles, 10XTS CEO and John Bentley II, 10XTS CTO were both asked to participate in the event. Hiles was featured on a panel discussion about Securities Token Offerings. The panel was moderated by Alex Nascimento, founder of UCLA Blockchain Lab. Other participants included Adam Ettinger, Partner at FisherBroyles, and Todd Lippiat, CEO of Propellr.
John Bentley presented a standup presentation about the intrinsic technology behind blockchain, and decision points about whether or not it’s needed in a given context.
The event saw over 1,000 attendees, and speakers from many companies around the world. One notable participant was Scott Stornetta, Chief Scientist of Yugen Partners, whose pioneering work was cited by Satoshi in the Bitcoin whitepaper as integral prior research. It could be said that Stornetta technically invented the concept of a blockchain with his research into time stamping records on a computer network.
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019