CINCINNATI, OH, June 9, 2019 — On July 16, 2019, 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, will be participating on a panel discussion “Get Smart About Blockchain” at TecNation in Columbus, Ohio. TecNation is an event produced by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce C_TEC group. C_TEC is the U.S. Chamber’s emerging technology team. 10XTS has previously been invited to participate s an advisor to C_TEC and maintains a working relationship with the team in Washington D.C.
The TecNation event is for policymakers and staff from the state and federal level, tech enthusiasts, and representatives from the private and public sector. In addition to the blockchain panel discussion, the event will also feature presentations from Ohio Lt. Governor Jon Husted and CEO of VentureOhio, Falon Donahue. The event theme is discussions on the state of tech in Ohio, the value of data and analytics sharing for the state, VC investment in Ohio, smart cities, data privacy, and closing the digital skills gap.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than three million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions. Four years ago, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce launched the Chamber Technology Engagement Center (C_TEC) to advance technology’s role in strengthening business by leveraging tech innovations that drive economic growth in the United States. C_TEC promotes policies that foster innovation and creativity and sponsors research to inform policymakers and the public.
In 2019, C_TEC launched TecNation as an effort to leverage all assets of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce to execute a variety of tactics that build, and sustainably grow, a positive echo chamber for technology and tech companies across the country. Using a layered approach of policy, research and education at the state and federal level, the campaign is designed to effectively counter the growing chorus of critics and strengthen the tech ecosystem heading into 2020.
Throughout the year, C_TEC will engage the public about the positive personal aspects of data collection, how it is transforming people’s lives, and how they are empowered to use data to make life easier with 10 events across the country and with an aggressive earned media campaign. After each event, C_TEC will share key takeaways with federal influencers to reinforce the positive narrative of tech—marrying our state and federal efforts and further strengthening the positive echo chamber.
As technology and data expand its impact on every sector of the economy, companies require a nimble partner that can keep pace and compete with the critics. C_TEC is the only association able to meet the demands necessary for success. With the diversity of our three million members and our robust network of state and local chambers across the country, C_TEC is the only association with the ability to execute a strategy that will effectively drown out the critics.
10XTS provides the financial services industry with secure, interactive technology to more efficiently connect capital market participants. Our flagship product, CommuniBond, helps municipal finance market participants like municipal governments, advisors, broker dealers, banks, custodians, and investors issue, manage, trade and report digitized municipal bonds while increasing efficiency, lowering costs, and empowering financial inclusion.
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS Visiting Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019