MIAMI FL, November 24, 2018 — 10XTS has been invited to join the esteemed list of panelists for the Miami Art Week Crypto Pro Expo event at the historic Fontainbleau Hotel on Miami Beach. The event is geared towards institutional financial firms, VCs, and family offices who are interested in the emerging world of tokenized finance.
Each December, Miami Art Week becomes the center of the art world and hosts over 20 international art fairs, more than 1,200 galleries and thousands of artists. Miami Art Week also includes a virtual art fair which provides artists, galleries and arts organizations with the opportunity to exhibit and promote artwork to collectors and art lovers worldwide. Such an event is a big draw for high net worth individuals who descend upon Miami for a week of art, fun and business.
The event will feature discussion panels and keynotes by celebrities, experts and thought leaders from the investment, art and blockchain industries. Attendees will include a well-curated mix of, family offices, UHNWIs, asset allocators, fund managers, investors, Art Basel, and Miami Art Week attendees, artists, blockchain and crypto thought leaders, celebrities and prominent art figures.
After a full day of learning and networking, the evening will kick oﬀ with a 500+ person outdoor open bar, VIP event. This party begins at sunset on the Ocean Lawn at the #1 Hotel in Miami Beach, the Fontainebleau, featuring DJs and live performances.
The keynote speaker is CNBC’s own Brian Kelly. Brian is a global macro investor with more than two decades of experience, as well as a successful entrepreneur who co-founded two investment firms before starting Brian Kelly Capital Management. BKCM specializes in active management within the crypto and blockchain space. And he serves as lead portfolio manager for the BKC Fund, an actively managed ETF offered by REX Shares LLC. Brian is an author, a regular CNBC contributor, and a frequent keynote speaker at crypto and blockchain conferences around the world. In 2015, he was named one of the “30 Most Influential People in Bitcoin” by Inside Bitcoin. And Brian’s book, The Bitcoin Big Bang, chronicles his well-publicized conversion about the investment potential of Bitcoin and its supporting blockchain technology.
10XTS will be there discussing XDEX, the Crypto Asset Management Cloud, as well as the launch of their new blockchain finance learning simulator, Ledger Lab.
# # #
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019
- 10XTS Presenting Case Study for Opportunity Zone VC Investing in Early Stage Companies October 29th - October 12, 2019
- 10XTS Presents Opportunity Zone VC Funding Case Study at StartupCincy Week 2019 - October 8, 2019
- 10XTS at the Ohio Government Finance Officer’s Association Annual Conference with Law Firm Ice Miller - September 19, 2019
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - September 13, 2019