CINCINNATI, OH, April 17, 2019 — 10XTS has entered into an exploratory customer discovery phase of research into a key market segment by launching a targeted brand, CommuniBond. CommuniBond is a front-end brand packaging approach to launching the company’s core XDEX platform into state and local public debt markets.
Public finance is filled with inefficiencies. The MSRB (Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board) estimates these capital inefficiencies costs issuers and investors as much as $30 billion annually in the United States alone.
10XTS believes the tax free income from municipal bond offerings being lost to Main Street households over time, and wants to restore bond accessibility and popularity through better information and data.
The company is working to define and launch bond market-specific solutions with state and local issuers, bond counsel, underwriters, and ultimately investors who are locked out of the initial bond sale processes. The company also recognizes the opportunity to bring operating efficiency to the secondary market with better connectivity between trading platforms for price discovery and liquidity.
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions: CPROP - October 16, 2019