10XTS partnered with new Cincinnati-based startup, Checkerboard Health, to present at the Humana Data Jam, a two-day hackathon sponsored by Humana to help them identify potential solutions to new client onboarding and engagement problems within the organization. The event was coordinated by Emily Geiger Draugelis, director of Spry Labs. Spry partners with providers, payors, employers and venture builders to tackle challenges in consumer-driven healthcare.
Checkerboard Health is a startup being launched through the Cincinnati Founder Institute accelerator program, one of the accelerators within the StartupCincy tech startup ecosystem. Checkerboard Health CEO, Fred Hilkowitz, was previously the Director of Project Management at Quest Diagnostics and has a goal to help employers and their employees make more informed decisions about their healthcare expenses. Checkerboard Health combines user’s unique clinical, insurance, and financial data to give personalized recommendations vs. the common, far more generic solutions presently on the market.
10XTS CTO, John Bentley, provided the team with the underlying blockchain architecture methodology. 10XTS is looking forward to more collaboration in the future as Checkerboard Health continues to roll out their solution.
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019
- 10XTS Presenting Case Study for Opportunity Zone VC Investing in Early Stage Companies October 29th - October 12, 2019
- 10XTS Presents Opportunity Zone VC Funding Case Study at StartupCincy Week 2019 - October 8, 2019
- 10XTS at the Ohio Government Finance Officer’s Association Annual Conference with Law Firm Ice Miller - September 19, 2019
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - September 13, 2019