10XTS partnered with new Cincinnati-based startup, Checkerboard Health, to present at the Humana Data Jam, a two-day hackathon sponsored by Humana to help them identify potential solutions to new client onboarding and engagement problems within the organization. The event was coordinated by Emily Geiger Draugelis, director of Spry Labs. Spry partners with providers, payors, employers and venture builders to tackle challenges in consumer-driven healthcare.
Checkerboard Health is a startup being launched through the Cincinnati Founder Institute accelerator program, one of the accelerators within the StartupCincy tech startup ecosystem. Checkerboard Health CEO, Fred Hilkowitz, was previously the Director of Project Management at Quest Diagnostics and has a goal to help employers and their employees make more informed decisions about their healthcare expenses. Checkerboard Health combines user’s unique clinical, insurance, and financial data to give personalized recommendations vs. the common, far more generic solutions presently on the market.
10XTS CTO, John Bentley, provided the team with the underlying blockchain architecture methodology. 10XTS is looking forward to more collaboration in the future as Checkerboard Health continues to roll out their solution.
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019