CINCINNATI, OH, August 31, 2019 — 10XTS announces it has partnered with Slyde Ventures to add team expertise and expand capabilities. Slyde Ventures is a Miami, Florida area Micro-VC whose principal focus is to Invest in Technology, Blockchain, and Digital Asset Companies. Slyde Ventures brings a powerful team combination with partners, Troy Vanderburg and Chris Donnelly.
Troy R. Vanderburg is a former Securities Professional with a focus on alternative assets within the financial services industry, he is now focused on investing in and advising other entrepreneurial endeavors. Primarily interested in Financial Technologies, Travel Technologies, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency.
Troy is also a partner and Director of Institutional Sales in Hyperion Decimus, LLC, a Digital Asset advisory company that approaches investing in the cryptocurrency space from a perspective of market structure and liquidity arbitrage.
Formerly, Troy held his Series 3,6,7,63,65 licenses from FINRA, he most recently obtained his Scrum Alliance Certified Product Owner and ScrumMaster with an eye towards the merger of capital, finance & technology.
For over 25 years Christopher Donnelly has been involved with Fixed Income and the Structured Finance Markets as a bond trading and strategy analyst, buy side analyst, rating analyst and attorney.
Christopher’s firm, C. J. Donnelly Law Offices, PLLC, engages in the general practice of law, including business formation and capitalization, securities law, FINRA arbitration, elder law, estate planning and probate, personal injury, and civil litigation. His Straacom LLC provides white papers and research reports and is a regular columnist and contributor on market developments to bullmarketrodeo.com. Also, his Credentia Securities Services is an advisor to small and mid-sized companies on capital raising and capital markets execution.
Mr. Donnelly was previously Senior Vice President Trading Desk Analyst & Strategist who provided in-depth analysis on the structured finance bonds the firm purchased and sold and the performance of the bonds that it held in inventory. Prior to that, he was Group Vice President at Duff & Phelps and Senior Vice President at Moody’s Investment Service.
Christopher earned his B.A. from Rutgers New Brunswick. He received his J.D. from U. Penn and his L.L.M in Taxation from NYU.
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS Visiting Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019