On December 8th, 2017, from 7:30am – 9am, 10XTS will be presenting at the eKickStart event held at HCDC. We will be discussing blockchain technology and the shift in opportunities for tech startups to get involved.
eKickStart is an interactive program with a technology and innovation emphasis. This program is designed to connect business owners with experts who address some of the most pertinent issues that start-ups and early-stage companies face today. eKickStart brings together experts and thought leaders from the region to share their experiences and lessons learned with start-up and early-stage business owners in a one-hour session over breakfast. eKickStart is co-sponsored by the Queen City Angels, and is held on the second Friday of each month (except summer) at the HCDC Business Center, 1776 Mentor Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45212.
Established in 1983, HCDC, Inc., formerly Hamilton County Development Co. Inc., helps build businesses and promote job creation in 3 simple ways: businesses incubation, business lending, and economic development services. Born out of a need to create jobs to counter a shrinking manufacturing sector, HCDC has nurtured over 300 resident companies, financed over $1 Billion in projects and helped attract and create tens of thousands of local jobs.
Be sure to register for the eKickStart event NOW!
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019