CINCINNATI, OH, August 27, 2017 — 10XTS is excited to announce they have been invited to present their project to angel investors and Angel Capital Association chapters of Queen City Angels and Bluegrass Angels at a private bourbon tasting event on September 7th at the Metropolitan Club.
This is an invitation-only event, and 10XTS will be presenting the AESFT exchange opportunity along with Farm FLX and American Farmland Investors. The event will present traditional farmland investing, along with the high tech emergence of blockchain and a blockchain-related project involving Farm FLX’s farm leasing program.
AESFT will be launching this fall, and 10XTS is gearing up for a hybrid angel round and token pre-sale for the ICO supporting the accredited investor only exchange network for early stage investment asset trading.
# # #
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions: CPROP - October 16, 2019