10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, presented “Cryptoasset Economics” today at the Northern Kentucky University School of Informatics IT Leadership Forum (ITLF). He was invited to present along with the Kroger blockchain development team, IBM, as well as CBTS.
Michael discussed various aspects of cryptoeconomics and cryptoassets, as well as how 10XTS is launching the flagship XDEX fintech platform for asset tokenization.
CBTS provided expert knowledge about blockchain. Kroger sent their blockchain R&D team, who presented their work in with Hyperledger and food supply chain safety, along with their technology implementation partner IBM.
IT Leadership Forum is part of the IT Leadership Program (ITLP), which addresses areas of IT leadership such as self-development, counsel, knowledge and collaboration. ITLP focuses on improving access to resources necessary for the growth of regional businesses. The ITLP also provides resources through professional and academic resources to assist senior-level IT executives.
ITLP was created to provide senior-level IT leaders with a wide range of professional development opportunities and to make connections that will benefit their companies, their IT organizations and their personal careers. The program’s mission is to serve the collective and individual needs of IT Leaders by fostering a collaborative and learning environment where they can acquire a valuable portfolio of best practices from industry experts and each other.
ITLP was designed by senior IT leaders who have extensive experience as both participants and facilitators of the industry’s best CIO/CTO forums. By knowing, first hand, what IT leaders need and want, ITLP has created the only program in the region that provides such a comprehensive set of opportunities.
NKU’s College of Informatics unites faculty, students and outreach programs from the Department of Computer Science (offering degrees both in traditional computer science and in information technology), the Department of Business Informatics (offering the business perspective on the management of information) and the Department of Communication (with programs ranging from journalism and media to speech communication).
Notable ITLP members include:
- BHDP Architecture
- Cincinnati Public Schools
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- Federal Home Loan Bank
- LP Enterprises
- Messer Construction
- Miller Valentine Group
- Munich RE
- Northern Kentucky University
- Procter & Gamble
- School Outfitters
- Spring Grove Schools
- Strategic Data Systems
- Toyota Boshoku
- Western Southern Life
- Xavier University
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions: CPROP - October 16, 2019