CINCINNATI, OH, October 8, 2019 — 10XTS was invited to hit the stage at StartupCincy Week 2019 to present their current case study for raising venture capital investment as a qualified opportunity zone business. 10XTS operates as an opportunity zone-based business, and has entered into a strategic relationship with Opp Zone GP, a self-directed opportunity zone fund-as-a-service. This provides the vehicle necessary to offer investors in 10XTS the tax preferred structure enabled by the 2017 Tax Cuts & Jobs Act (TCJA).
The TCJA allows investors with current capital gains to roll their gain into a qualified opportunity zone investment, which lowers the existing gain over time while exempting the growth of the new investment from long-term tax liability if the investor holds for 10 years. This provides significant incentive to investors looking to maximize the potential under the law while differentiating 10XTS and its current round of funding.
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions: CPROP - October 16, 2019