DETROIT, MI, October 6, 2018 — 10XTS was named as a winner of the 2018 TiE 20 Award by the TiECON Detroit Chapter. The TiE 20 are an elite group of Top 20 Early Stage Startups recognized and awarded from among hundreds of nominees at the annual TiECon Detroit – one of the largest entrepreneurship focused conferences in the region attracting successful Entrepreneurs, Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors and Industry Executives. Since its inception, top startups have been funded, attracting millions in investments.
This year, the TiE20 Awards Program recognized the top technology startups in five key industries: Sensors / Electronics / IOT, Food / Health / Fitness, Fintech, Blockchain / AI / ML / DL, and Manufacturing / In Vehicle Technologies / Mobility.
The 10XTS team presented XDEX distributed ledger platform for capital markets.
XDEX is a distributed ledger technology ecosystem for capital market participants like startup companies, investors, venture capital funds, angel investors, law firms, and more. The platform leverages blockchain technology to launch and manage tokenized securities and other financial assets in a regulatory-compliant way. Unlike fully-anonymous public cryptocurrency networks, XDEX is designed to be a cooperative ecosystem focused on the regulatory-compliant management of transactions and documentation.
10XTS is a blockchain solutions development company based in Cincinnati, Ohio. The company has created XDEX as a distributed ledger solution for early stage capital funding market inefficiencies.
# # #
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019