10XTS is excited to announce having been selected as one of the handful of companies nationally to present at the national Veterans Demo Day event on December 5th, 2017. This event is sponsored by Founder Institute, a Silicon Valley-based global startup accelerator and Vet-Tech, the nation’s leading veteran’s startup accelerator.
Robert Slater, 10XTS Chief Operating Officer, is a veteran of the United States Air Force, having retired from active duty as a Major. He served as a program manager at the United States Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), based at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. Rob is still an active duty officer in the United States Air National Guard, and despite his busy schedule working to build 10XTS and entrepreneurship across the region, still serves his one weekend a month of duty and his two weeks of service once a year.
10XTS fully supports Rob’s service, and deeply appreciates the efforts of our military, who work to keep our nation safe.
The Founder Institute is the world’s premier startup launch program for talented entrepreneurs. If you are up to the challenge, their comprehensive step-by-step program will give you the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute’s mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.
Vet-Tech collaborates with startups, investors and partners to fulfill our mission of building successful veteran-led startups. In 2012, Vet-Tech was founded to help the best and brightest military veterans succeed in entrepreneurship. Today, they have helped over 100 veteran-led startups, with their top 20 companies having raised over $10 million in funding.
The December 5th pitch event is to showcase up-and-coming Vet-led companies to a live audience of hundreds of entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors. Be sure to register for this free event, and learn more about how veterans are building new companies and leading entrepreneurship across our nation.
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS Visiting Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019