10XTS has been invited to appear on stage at the World Blockchain Forum along with other notable speakers like venture capital investor Tim Draper, Indigogo founder Slava Rubin, as well as other representatives from Bloomberg, Microsoft, Deloitte, and many others.
The event is being held at the Mid-Town Hilton on November 8-9. Both 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, and 10XTS CTO, John Bentley II will have sessions, speaking to an expected crowd of 4,000+.
In 2017, the World Blockchain Forum (WBF) was incorporated in New York. Located at Wall street New York City, WBF focuses on the frontier of global blockchain technology, which is committed to build the “Davos Forum” in the field of informational technology. The conference strives to establish a platform to establish an inter-connected and thriving social community to share the cutting-edge resources of blockchain technology.
The WBF Technology Conference will be held in November at New York City. The conference aims to feature 4,000 people with the theme on Interconnection between Technology and Human Intelligence. The global blockchain industry is thriving and opening markets to funds, exchanges, public chains, media, miners. We believe the WBF will position the unique values in the industry to bridge the business opportunities between China and the US.
Notable sponsors include HelloChina, Fenbushi Capital, and other Chinese business development groups and venture capital funds.
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019