CHICAGO, IL, October 11, 2019 — 10XTS will be attending the World Financial Symposium event “Growth & Exit Strategies for Software and IT Companies” in Chicago on November 12.
This is the flagship WFS Tech Conference for CEOs, founders, and investors of software and IT companies. The event will cover critical topics: investment, growth, strategy, buyouts, sales, and mergers.
Attendees can hear insights from top executives from Tech and Finance: private equity, VCs, angels, accelerators, strategic buyers, M&A advisers, industry luminaries, and CEOs who’ve built and sold their companies.
Corum Group is platinum sponsor of the event, and 10XTS is attending as their invited guest.
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019