CHICAGO, IL, October 11, 2019 — 10XTS will be attending the World Financial Symposium event “Growth & Exit Strategies for Software and IT Companies” in Chicago on November 12.
This is the flagship WFS Tech Conference for CEOs, founders, and investors of software and IT companies. The event will cover critical topics: investment, growth, strategy, buyouts, sales, and mergers.
Attendees can hear insights from top executives from Tech and Finance: private equity, VCs, angels, accelerators, strategic buyers, M&A advisers, industry luminaries, and CEOs who’ve built and sold their companies.
Corum Group is platinum sponsor of the event, and 10XTS is attending as their invited guest.
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS Visiting Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019