SPARTA, KY, October 22, 2019 — 10XTS Vice President Business Development, Kevin Bass, visited the groundbreaking for the Gallatin County, Kentucky, airport project with Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin. Sparta is the location of the Kentucky Speedway, and the new airport is an extension of the economic development planning for the region. This is an important project opportunity for 10XTS, and particularly the CommuniBond public sector bond platform built atop 10XTS’ core flagship product, XDEX.
10XTS has already worked at the top of the Kentucky state government to socialize the CommuniBond solution as a way to launch bond funding projects at a lower cost than present solutions.
10XTS Advisory Team member, Dr. Brian Houillion, was formerly the Chief of Staff of the Kentucky Department of Local Government. With the state struggling with pension liability issues, CommuniBond is being positioned as a lower cost solution to access debt from public markets.
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019