CINCINNATI, OH, May 22, 2019 — 10XTS is happy to announce Jonathan Dever has joined the Advisory Board of the company. Jon brings a breadth of knowledge in financial regulation to the team. As a respected litigator, entrepreneur, and an accomplished legislator, he brings more than 20 years of combined experience and perspective handling a vast array of matters, from complex debt restructuring cases, family law and family business matters, to representing various interests in negotiation and advocacy before various bodies. As a strong advocate of individual rights in the legislature, he is able to draw upon his deep understanding of the issues while maintaining a big picture perspective on the desired outcome.
Jonathan is the founding and Managing Member of The Dever Law Firm located in West Chester, Ohio. He obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Cincinnati, his Master’s Degree in Industrial Labor Relations from Indiana University of Pennsylvania, studied International Comparative Labor Relations at Adam Mischevich University, attended Oxford University St. Anne’s College, and received his Juris Doctorate from Capital University Law where he received a Certificate of Concentration in Employment and Labor law and was a Member of the Law Review Staff.
While serving Ohio’s 28th District in his first term in the Ohio House of Representatives, he was appointed to serve as the Chairman of the Financial Institutions Housing and Urban Development Committee. As Chair, he is charged with overseeing the reform of all Ohio’s financial institutions’ laws, laying out an aggressive agenda of reorganizing and rewriting its foreclosure, lending, real estate, and banking statutes.
Jonathan’s extensive background in financial regulation will help 10XTS bring compliant solutions to the financial industry. The collaboration with 10XTS will further launch new market opportunities and expand the company’s reach further into alternative asset markets.
# # # #
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019
- 10XTS Presenting Case Study for Opportunity Zone VC Investing in Early Stage Companies October 29th - October 12, 2019
- 10XTS Presents Opportunity Zone VC Funding Case Study at StartupCincy Week 2019 - October 8, 2019
- 10XTS at the Ohio Government Finance Officer’s Association Annual Conference with Law Firm Ice Miller - September 19, 2019
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - September 13, 2019