CINCINNATI, OH, May 22, 2019 — 10XTS is happy to announce Jonathan Dever has joined the Advisory Board of the company. Jon brings a breadth of knowledge in financial regulation to the team. As a respected litigator, entrepreneur, and an accomplished legislator, he brings more than 20 years of combined experience and perspective handling a vast array of matters, from complex debt restructuring cases, family law and family business matters, to representing various interests in negotiation and advocacy before various bodies. As a strong advocate of individual rights in the legislature, he is able to draw upon his deep understanding of the issues while maintaining a big picture perspective on the desired outcome.
Jonathan is the founding and Managing Member of The Dever Law Firm located in West Chester, Ohio. He obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Cincinnati, his Master’s Degree in Industrial Labor Relations from Indiana University of Pennsylvania, studied International Comparative Labor Relations at Adam Mischevich University, attended Oxford University St. Anne’s College, and received his Juris Doctorate from Capital University Law where he received a Certificate of Concentration in Employment and Labor law and was a Member of the Law Review Staff.
While serving Ohio’s 28th District in his first term in the Ohio House of Representatives, he was appointed to serve as the Chairman of the Financial Institutions Housing and Urban Development Committee. As Chair, he is charged with overseeing the reform of all Ohio’s financial institutions’ laws, laying out an aggressive agenda of reorganizing and rewriting its foreclosure, lending, real estate, and banking statutes.
Jonathan’s extensive background in financial regulation will help 10XTS bring compliant solutions to the financial industry. The collaboration with 10XTS will further launch new market opportunities and expand the company’s reach further into alternative asset markets.
# # # #
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019