Hi there! We’re 10XTS!
10XTS was founded in 2017. We wanted to use technology and data to create more economic inclusion. We believed that by creating a higher degree of trust and control, we can reduce risks, maintain strict compliance, make processes more efficient, simplify business operational efforts, and ultimately include more people as participants in capital markets and wealth creation.
We were established to leverage the transformative potential of emerging technologies like blockchain and artificial intelligence to create better returns for capital markets participants. Since our inception, our team has worked to deliver this vision to the market.
We’re here to serve capital markets stakeholders and the financial services industry.
We know how intricate and intertwined the financial industry operates between asset owners, investors, banks, law firms, intermediaries like broker dealers and agents, wealth managers, advisers, venture capital funds and institutional money.
And we are always aware of what regulators expect when it comes to compliance and reporting.
Our team is passionate about solving big problems.
Our global team of professionals comprises a unique combination of banking& financial industry executives, data scientists, information architects, software developers, public administrators, and regulatory experts. We are obsessed with empowering talented people within client-focused, specialized teams designed around creating digital products our clients love. We promote an agile startup mindset in the way we think, the way we operate, and the way we build solutions. Creating capital efficiency is one of the primary drivers behind our formation, and how we operate our own company.
We build technology that solves problems instead of creating more of them.
We built this software and data solution we call XDEX, the eXtensible inDEX. It is far more than just an app or even an enterprise system, it’s a framework for operating financial information and records.
Think of XDEX as if an accounting ledger had a baby with a document management system, but instead of only running inside of a single organization’s IT department, the highly secured data can be shared across an entire network of partners.
XDEX is a blockchain-based enterprise ledger “system of record” framework that captures a 360° view of all documents, information, data, and activities related to individual identities, entities, assets, and transactions. This “single source of truth” becomes the “Master Data Management” (or in techie acronym speak: MDM) for not only individual organizations, but entire consortia of trading and services partners.
XDEX allows our platform users to simplify the issuance, management, trade, and reporting of value between capital markets participants and stakeholders. We believe that our technology will drive the adoption of next-generation financial services — where participants are forced to create more value across the value chain.
As a cryptographically-secure, protocol-based environment, XDEX allows participants to transact globally across a peer-to-peer model — ultimately removing capital inefficiencies, mitigating risk, enhancing liquidity, and reduction of settlement cycles to near real-time while providing instantaneous access by regulators to real-time information.
We don’t just sell products, we help our partners with a complete solution-based approach.
Staying competitive means planning and executing leading strategies. 10XTS helps you maintain a competitive position in the market. We accelerate your digital innovation mandates by helping architect, develop, and implement successful data & software solutions.
We deliver a seamless portfolio of end-to-end business and technical services to help you leverage opportunities in the market and accelerate growth. From strategic road-mapping to technical implementation, our world-class team is ready to guide you towards success.
We’ve been at the forefront of policy and thought leadership.
In The Press
Sometimes we show up in the press or other media. Here are a few links to articles & podcasts where we’ve been featured.
- #StartupsEverywhere Cincinnati, Ohio – Engine
- 11 Blockchain Startups to Watch in 11 Cities – American Inno
- Two Cincinnati startups on cutting edge of burgeoning technology behind bitcoin – Cincinnati Business Courier
- 8 Cincy Fintech Startups You Need to Know About – American Inno
- Currency of the Future? Some Argue It’s Bitcoin – Dayton Daily News
- Ohio Enacts Law Recognizing Blockchain Records in Industries from Real Estate to Health Care – GovTech
- Wondering about Blockchain? StartupGrind Wants to Help – Dayton Daily News
- Automotive Giants Partner on Blockchain Inititative – GovTech
- Lawmaker Says Cryptocurrencies Need Light Touch Regulation – GovTech
- Davidson Plans Legislation to Regulate Cryptocurrency Businesses – Dayton Daily News
- Startups to Watch – American Inno
- US Congress members to submit major pro-cryptocurrency bill – early support coming from both parties – Global Crypto Press Association
- GKIC No B.S. Inner Circle Podcast EP 37: Learn All Things Blockchain, Bitcoin etc…
- The Cold Star Project Podcast: Fintech, Blockchain and Investing
- Future Tech Podcast: A Look at The Evolution And Future of Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- upside.fm podcast: Building an Enterprise Blockchain Ecosystem (feat. Anthony “Pomp” Pompliano)
- Rob McNealy Program – Michael Hiles, CEO of 10XTS
We’re here to serve you.
If you have a general question for us, just use our contact form and we’ll get back to you within a day or so. We love sharing our ideas on business, culture, design, and technology with the world.
You can listen to the Digital Dollar podcast that covers macro level topic about the nexus of tech, law, economics, finance, and monetary policy.
Also watch presentations we’ve given on these topics, and read up on what we’ve been thinking lately on our company blog.
You can also follow along on Twitter @go10xts, and of course we have a LinkedIn company page. You can always reach out directly to Michael Hiles, our CEO and co-founder, at @michaelhiles on Twitter or message him on LinkedIn.
If you’re just browsing, enjoy your stay. If you’d like to become a customer, we’d love to have you. Either way, thanks for visiting 10XTS.