10XTS is working to facilitate wealth creation for all economic backgrounds. We help solve inefficiencies plaguing organizations by decentralizing data, increasing trust and transparancy. The company’s flagship product, XDEX, is a cloud-based Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) platform.
What We Do
10XTS is building technology to help transform inefficient organizations and improve capital markets. We are creating a global network of interconnected consortia partners to develop innovative apps for finance and commerce on our distributed ledger platform, XDEX.
Why We Do It
10XTS was born out of a common frustration over the lack of financial inclusion for the average person, which continues to put downward pressure on the US economy and local communities. Our nation is plagued with disparate legacy technology platforms and practices across governments and markets. These silos of data struggle to inter-operate, causing inefficiencies, increased risk and spiraling costs.
Who We Serve
We’re bringing together the participants of industries and capital markets within a global ecosystem built upon the fundamental principles of transparency. This includes government entities, asset issuers, startup companies, investors, angel networks, venture capital partnerships, law firms, broker dealers, family offices, and other related financial services firms.
Our Expert Team
Our global team of professionals comprises a unique combination of financial industry veterans, technologists, public administrators, and leading distributed ledger, blockchain and regulatory experts.
In the Press
- 11 Blockchain Startups to Watch in 11 Cities – American Inno
- Two Cincinnati startups on cutting edge of burgeoning technology behind bitcoin – Cincinnati Business Courier
- 8 Cincy Fintech Startups You Need to Know About – American Inno
- Currency of the Future? Some Argue It’s Bitcoin – Dayton Daily News
- Ohio Enacts Law Recognizing Blockchain Records in Industries from Real Estate to Health Care – GovTech
- Wondering about Blockchain? StartupGrind Wants to Help – Dayton Daily News
- Automotive Giants Partner on Blockchain Inititative – GovTech
- Lawmaker Says Cryptocurrencies Need Light Touch Regulation – GovTech
- Davidson Plans Legislation to Regulate Cryptocurrency Businesses – Dayton Daily News
- Startups to Watch – American Inno
- US Congress members to submit major pro-cryptocurrency bill – early support coming from both parties – Global Crypto Press Association