CINCINNATI, OH, October 24, 2019 — Anthony “Pomp” Pompliano visited Cincinnati and met with local “BigCo” entities like P&G and Kroger, and also startups like 10XTS. Cintrifuse is the regional startup hub organization and syndicate fund, and hosted the events. Pomp is a well-known evangelist for bitcoin and blockchain technology, and fronts North Carolina-based Morgan Creek Digital, a division of Morgan Creek Capital Management, a Registered Investment Advisory associated with UNC Chapel Hill.
Members of the 10XTS team were able to meet with Pomp, who provided advisory about 10XTS and the XDEX solutions. VP Business Development, Kevin Bass, and Advisor Jon Dever were present locally to discuss the regulatory compliance and market opportunities for the XDEX platform.
The event was coordinated by Cintrifuse Syndicate Fund analyst Nick Faulkner, who oversees venture capital investments with other VC funds as part of the overall Cintrifuse mission. A reception dinner was held with senior management representatives of Cintrifuse’s board and corporate supporters.
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS Visiting Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019