On December 12th, Cincinnati will be the place to be for blockchain, ICOs, Fintech, and Cryptocurrency fans. Day4Crypto is the first conference of its kind in the region, bringing together an international, all-star panel of experts in the space.
The conference is coordinated by BECON, a Dublin, Ireland-based group. BECON (Blockchain Ecosystem Network) is a global and cross-sector platform for collaboration, networking, explaining and advancing Blockchain methodologies and solutions. The goal is to accelerate the growth of a sustainable ecosystem that drives the application and implementation of Blockchain in all private and public sectors.
The local coordinator is Adam Koehler, CEO of CPROP, a real estate land title settlement workflow platform under development. Also a friend and colleague to 10XTS. Adam is formerly one of the founding team members of Dotloop, a real estate transaction management system that sold to Zillow for $100+ million. Adam developed an interest in cryptocurrency, and recently visited a d10e conference in Kiev, Ukraine, where he conceived the idea of holding a similar conference in his hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio.
The conference will feature many notable experts in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space, including:
- Peter Vessenes, Managing Director at New Alchemy, former Chairman Bitcoin Foundation (USA)
- Albert Castellana, Board Member at NEM Foundation (Singapore)
- Alexander Perchikov, Product Marketing Director at Bitfury Group (Netherlands)
- Matthew Spoke, Board Member at Ethereum Enterprise Alliance (Canada)
- Eric Gu, CEO at Metaverse (China)
- Nick Ayton, Founder at Chainstartr (UK)
- Shawn Owen, CEO at SALT Lending (USA)
- Kat Kuzmeskas, Co-Founder and CEO at SimplyVital Health (USA)
- Leonid Bondarenko, CTO at Exch.One (Switzerland)
- Dan Novaes, Co-Founder and CEO at Current (USA)
- Chris Emms, CEO at TokenKey (Gibraltar)
- J. Gray Sasser, Co-Chair Blockchain and Digital Currency Team, Frost Brown Todd LLC (USA)
- Gordon Einstein, CEO at AdaptivSky (USA)
- Nils Veenstra, Managing Partner at BECON (Ireland)
This event is focused on teaching people how to invest, buy and sell all varieties of crypto currency as well as dive into how we got here and where we are going. Bitcoin and the other crypto currencies continue to grow, and currently are approaching a total market capitalization of $200 billion. Recently, Bitcoin alone has increased in value more than 700% this year alone. But “currency” is only the tip of the iceberg. This conference will cover so much more.
In addition to addressing topics of interest to crypto investors, the panelists will also discuss the underlying technology of these digital currencies – blockchain, which is poised to disrupt all public and private sectors. Blockchain is changing our digital landscape. It will transform the way in which traditional digital services are delivered globally, across all sectors, industries and services. Blockchain is ushering in a new era of more connected, better integrated and efficient digital services. Blockchain changes the rules.
If you want to know how to get involved – D4C is a great place to start.
Topics covered include:
- An intro to blockchain and digital currencies: past, present and future
- Overview of various crypto currencies
- What are ICOs / TGEs / Token Sales, and how can my business benefit?
- Setting up an ICO / TGE / Token Sale. Practical lessons learned
- How US-based investors can participate in ICOs / TGEs and be fully compliant
- Where is blockchain technology entering mainstream business?
Be sure to register and purchase tickets!
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS Visiting Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019