Oscar calleja ruiz joins Michael & Jonathan from Madrid for this episode. Topics covered include:
- The history of the 2008 Spanish Great depression, housing bubble, the European economy
- EU central banking reactions to the Covid-19 crisis
- End to issuances of bond offering via blockchain technology
- Has digital transformation given international banks more efficiency and a huge competitive edge over US banks?
- Banks leveraging digital to provide superior services to end clients
- Central bank digital currencies in the EU and resetting the flaws in existing member nation currency policies
- International monetary fund SDRs and EU member nations, whether the World Bank have a role to play
Another great episode with an international perspective.
About Oscar calleja ruiz
Oscar is the Global Director of External Channels and led the Global Digital Transformation effort for Santander Bank.