CINCINNATI, OH, April 23, 2019 — 10XTS is pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Brian Houillion to the team. With an full career in Public Administration at local and state levels, he brings significant senior experience and capabilities to 10XTS.
Most recently, Dr. Houillion was the Chief of Staff and Executive Director of Public Finance and Administration for the State of Kentucky Department of Local Government. In this role, his office assisted local government entities with finance issues including municipal bond issuance and offerings.
Prior to this role, Brian also served as the Chief Administrative Officer for the Kentucky Department of Beverage Control. Among other roles, Brian also served as City Manager/Administrator for the City of Ft. Mitchell.
He is an adjunct professor in the MBA program at the University of the Cumberlands, and also serves on the Board of Directors for the Bluegrass Community and Technical College.
Dr. Houillion received his undergraduate and Masters of Public Administration degrees from Northern Kentucky University. He received his Doctorate of Public Administration from Valdosta State University.
Brian will be assisting 10XTS in executing state and local government business development and consulting contract opportunities, including the development of state-level local government entity channel relationships.
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019