CINCINNATI, OH, August 27, 2017 — 10XTS is excited to announce they have been invited to present their project to angel investors and Angel Capital Association chapters of Queen City Angels and Bluegrass Angels at a private bourbon tasting event on September 7th at the Metropolitan Club.
This is an invitation-only event, and 10XTS will be presenting the AESFT exchange opportunity along with Farm FLX and American Farmland Investors. The event will present traditional farmland investing, along with the high tech emergence of blockchain and a blockchain-related project involving Farm FLX’s farm leasing program.
AESFT will be launching this fall, and 10XTS is gearing up for a hybrid angel round and token pre-sale for the ICO supporting the accredited investor only exchange network for early stage investment asset trading.
# # #
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020