10XTS is excited to announce having been selected as one of the handful of companies nationally to present at the national Veterans Demo Day event on December 5th, 2017. This event is sponsored by Founder Institute, a Silicon Valley-based global startup accelerator and Vet-Tech, the nation’s leading veteran’s startup accelerator.
Robert Slater, 10XTS Chief Operating Officer, is a veteran of the United States Air Force, having retired from active duty as a Major. He served as a program manager at the United States Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), based at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. Rob is still an active duty officer in the United States Air National Guard, and despite his busy schedule working to build 10XTS and entrepreneurship across the region, still serves his one weekend a month of duty and his two weeks of service once a year.
10XTS fully supports Rob’s service, and deeply appreciates the efforts of our military, who work to keep our nation safe.
The Founder Institute is the world’s premier startup launch program for talented entrepreneurs. If you are up to the challenge, their comprehensive step-by-step program will give you the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute’s mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.
Vet-Tech collaborates with startups, investors and partners to fulfill our mission of building successful veteran-led startups. In 2012, Vet-Tech was founded to help the best and brightest military veterans succeed in entrepreneurship. Today, they have helped over 100 veteran-led startups, with their top 20 companies having raised over $10 million in funding.
The December 5th pitch event is to showcase up-and-coming Vet-led companies to a live audience of hundreds of entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors. Be sure to register for this free event, and learn more about how veterans are building new companies and leading entrepreneurship across our nation.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020