COLUMBUS, OH, May 6, 2019 — 10XTS is happy to announce that former Ohio State Treasurer Josh Mandel’s Chief of Staff, Chris Berry, has joined the 10XTS as a member of our Advisory Board.
Chris brings significant public sector administration and finance to the team. As Chief of Staff, Chris managed an $18 million annual operating budget and a staff of 125 employees that is responsible for the State Treasury’s $22 billion investment portfolio, $224 billion pension custody portfolio, $11 billion debt portfolio, and more than $62 billion of state revenue. Specifically responsible for the communications, public affairs, legislative, policy and constituent affairs functions.
Chris also led team in creation and successful launch of OhioCrypto.com, making Ohio the first state in the nation, and one of the first governments in the world, to leverage cutting-edge blockchain technology to allow tax payments via cryptocurrency.
He directed the team that has earned Ohio awards as the national leader for STABLE Accounts, savings plans for individuals with disabilities while establishing partnerships with 11 U.S. states.
Chris also crafted messaging and national media strategy for the creation of OhioCheckbook.com, catapulting Ohio from #46 to #1 in the country for online government spending transparency and resulting in over 1,400 partnerships.
Prior to his tenure in the Ohio Treasurer’s Office, he was a staff assistant for former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, John Boehner. Chris is a graduate alumnus of Miami University.
10XTS is a Cincinnati-based fintech software solutions company that focuses on distributed ledger solutions for government-backed financial instruments.
# # # #
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS Visiting Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS Attending the Chicago Kent School Annual Regtech Legaltech Conference October 24 - October 16, 2019
- CPROP: Real Estate Property Transaction Solutions - October 16, 2019
- Opp Zone GP: Compliance-as-a-Service for Self-Directed Opportunity Zone Fund - October 15, 2019
- LOUD Capital: Venture Capital Fund GP/LP Administration - October 15, 2019