As a standardized system of record network for provable records, XDEX makes it easier to automate and share trusted data between cooperative and/or inter-related organizations and stakeholders.
The hash encryption authenticates any specific document as the true and valid original version of the document later on down the road. This is especially important when relying upon any document to prove the validity of any claim or assertion about people, identities, assets, entities, and transactions.
While an individual document file could be altered or updated, the mathematical record of actions and versions can never be altered. The log of “who did what and when” can never be altered.
In this way, we can secure and automate trust as it relates to the process of trade, exchange, supervision, and dispute resolution between all stakeholders.
The benefits of XDEX are specific to each user and use case, but broadly there are many:
- Lower cost of funding due to wider global investment base
- Greater secondary market liquidity
- Lower transaction costs and/or direct participation in capital markets
- Opportunities for new lines of business in governing decentralized platforms and smart contracts
- Opportunities for integration with central bank digital currencies and stablecoin distribution and payment systems
- New lines of business from emergence of new asset classes and parallel markets
- Cost savings from streamlined or automated processes and operations
- Preserve business by providing clients with access to digital securities markets
- Greater market intelligence
- Stronger data ownership and governance
- Capital/liquidity savings from more flexible settlement
- Avoid loss of business from greater market concentration in over-the-counter markets
- Streamlined & automated compliance and examinations