CINCINNATI, OH, April 14, 2019 — 10XTS is happy to welcome Kevin Bass to the management team as Vice President Business Development. Having managed multiple, million-dollar territories, Kevin comes from a full career of enterprise sales and channel sales development for B2B2C strategies.
His background in technology extends all the way back to the early PC era where he learned to code in the early 1980s in his dorm room.
Kevin’s willingness to show up at industry conferences and events, and even working alongside the team prior having a formal arrangement, Kevin’s self-starting attitude and amazing energy was a catalyst in bringing him on board.
Married with a son, Kevin is also passionate about craft bourbon, which is considered a key hiring attribute at 10XTS.
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019