February 7, 2020, CINCINNATI, OH — 10XTS is pleased to announce the addition of Jonathan Dever, Esq., as Senior Vice President and Director of Public Policy. The company has a leading reputation as an advisor to entities and institutions seeking guidance in policy matters for financial technology and regulatory compliance.
Formerly an Ohio State Representative for the 28th District, Jonathan served as the Chairman of the House Financial Institutions, Housing & Urban Development Committee, In this role, he spent much of his time dealing with regulatory issues with banking and financial services.
As an attorney, Jonathan’s work in the finance and the public sector provides a unique blend of skills and experience to accelerate 10XTS development in both areas.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020