CLEVELAND, OH, November 22, 2018 — 10XTS has been invited to participate in the first Blockland Cleveland blockchain conference December 1-4 at the Huntington Convention Center in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Ohio has emerged as a blockchain-friendly state with the recent passage of the state law amending the e-signatures act to recognize a blockchain transaction as a valid, legal transaction. The state wishes to become a primary contender in the blockchain industry and has seen the emergence of a number of notable projects including 10XTS.
Blockland is the brainchild of Cleveland entrepreneur Bernie Moreno and will attract presenters and interested parties from around the world. He has certainly made good on his desire to attract solid talent with speakers including Mark Hurd, CEO of Oracle, John Donovan, CEO of AT&T, Beth Mooney, CEO & Chair of KeyCorp, Nick Szabo, inventor of “smart contracts”, and many others.
One of the features of the Blockland conference is the Startup Showcase, where multiple startup companies pitch and meet with potential corporate partners. 10XTS will be presenting and meeting with partner candidates.
# # #
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020