OXFORD, OH, February 18, 2019 — 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, was a keynote speaker at the Miami University 2019 Blockchain Conference in Oxford, Ohio.
The event included speakers & presenters from across different industries, and focused on real-world applications of the technology. Other notable experts included Vasanthi Chalasani, Director, Next Generation Shared Services & Global Trade Funds Leader at Procter and Gamble.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020