COLUMBUS, OH, September 19, 2019 — 10XTS was invited as guests to spend time at the Ohio Government Finance Officer’s Association (GFOA) with law firm, Ice Miller. The firm has a very active and progressive public finance bond counsel practice, and sponsored a pub crawl event for local government representatives in attendance.
10XTS has been working with various bond counsel firms to determine a solutions approach for state and local bond offerings using their core platform XDEX and CommuniBond front end portal.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020