CHICAGO, IL, September 16, 2019 — 10XTS is attending the annual Chicago-Kent School of Law Regtech / Legaltech conference on October 24, 2019. The one day conference is organized by adjunct professor, Justin Steffen, who is also a practicing attorney for Ice Miller law firm in their Chicago office.
The conference features expert speakers from across the legal and regulatory spectrum, with keynote address from SEC Commissioner Hester Pierce. Other notable presenters are Nelson Rosario, partner at Rosario Smolinski, as well as Drew Hinkes, attorney at Carlton Fields and partner in Athena Blockchain.
10XTS is now engaged in multiple pilot projects for XDEX, a distributed ledger-based digital asset record management platform for capital markets participants.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020