WASHINGTON D.C., November 21, 2018 — 10XTS is honored to be invited to the FinTech4Good Responsible Blockchain World Championship in Washington D.C. on December 5th, 2018. FinTech4Good is a Global FinTech and Blockchain network, that works with start-ups, industrial leaders, NPOs, and investors to develop and implement solutions for a better world.
The Responsible Blockchain World Championship (RBWC) brings together top blockchain leaders from academic, policy, business, investment and technology backgrounds to identify, build, implement and help scale the most impactful blockchain initiatives in advancing global digital transformation.
10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, will represent the company by participating in panel discussions regarding STOs, Securities Token Offerings, and the impact of tokenization on traditional finance and capital markets.
Hiles said, “STOs are all the rage in blockchain right now, but the reality is that we’re still talking about securities. There hasn’t been some magical appearance of a new asset class because the token represents a good old fashioned security asset. Those rules haven’t changed at all. The difference is the underlying information systems infrastructure and how securities are managed and traded in the future.”
The appearance coincides with 10XTS’ launch of Ledger Lab, a financial blockchain learning academy and asset token blockchain simulator to help expand education and awareness in a risk-free environment for asset issuance and trading. Targeting institutional finance and legal professionals, Ledger Lab fills a huge need in the market.
# # #
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020