CINCINNATI, OH, June 14, 2019 — 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, attended an invitation-only event with Corum Group, the nation’s largest sell-side intermediary representative group for software mergers and acquisitions. The workshop was led by Corum Group Senior Vice President, Rob Griggs. Griggs was formerly the founder & CEO of Macromedia, which sold to Adobe in 2005 in a $3.4 billion acquisition.
10XTS is working towards scaling into the marketplace as a strategic provider of blockchain ledger-based solutions for capital markets. This places 10XTS into a trajectory towards acquisition as a potential exit over the next 18-24 months as the XDEX platform pilots demonstrate customer acceptance while the company positions its customer acquisition process for scale.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020