CLEVELAND, OH, AUGUST 20, 2019 — 10XTS has been invited to meet directly with the Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank as part of the Federal Reserve system’s fintech innovation program. The Federal Reserve Bank invites specific banks and companies engaged in emerging financial technologies to meet for one-on-one discussions with Federal Reserve subject matter experts to open a dialogue about various aspects of fintech and regulatory issues. 10XTS was chosen for the upcoming session held September 1-3.
As 10XTS moves towards its goal of providing XDEX as the gateway to connect real world assets to the emergent digital currency system, the implications for banking, custody, and money itself are enormous. We are excited about the opportunity to engage in an open dialogue with the FRB and demonstrate the gains in capital efficiency our solutions represent.
# # # #
- Join 10XTS CEO Michael Hiles for the Miami University Blockchain Accounting Summit October 29 with EY and PwC - October 27, 2020
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020