CINCINNATI OH, January 27, 2020 — 10XTS is happy to announce it has joined the Government Blockchain Association (GBA) as a private sector member. 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, was appointed the Records Management working group chair for 2020.
Records management (RM) is the supervision and administration of digital or paper records, regardless of format. Records management activities include the creation, receipt, maintenance, use and disposal of records. In this context, a record is content that documents a business transaction.
With significant information architecture and records management experience on the team, 10XTS hopes to advance the blockchain discussion with its focus on attaching real world documents and date to distributed ledgers.
Local, state and federal government agencies are a primary target market for Uvault, the 10XTS digital vault solution. Whether used as a recorder system or to track state & local bond obligation records with CommuniBond, 10XTS brings advanced data solutions to the public sector.
About Government Blockchain Association
Government Blockchain Association (GBA) is an international nonprofit association helping government, public sector professionals, and organizations around the world to understand, implement, and benefit from blockchain technology related technologies and capabilities.
Members have the opportunity to engage in thought leadership and are empowered to become subject matter experts. GBA members are encouraged to join Working Groups and Communities of Interest to collaborate with other professionals while being at the forefront of introducing blockchain technology to the public sector.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020