CINCINNATI OH, January 27, 2020 — 10XTS is happy to announce it has joined the Government Blockchain Association (GBA) as a private sector member. 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, was appointed the Records Management working group chair for 2020.
Records management (RM) is the supervision and administration of digital or paper records, regardless of format. Records management activities include the creation, receipt, maintenance, use and disposal of records. In this context, a record is content that documents a business transaction.
With significant information architecture and records management experience on the team, 10XTS hopes to advance the blockchain discussion with its focus on attaching real world documents and date to distributed ledgers.
Local, state and federal government agencies are a primary target market for Uvault, the 10XTS digital vault solution. Whether used as a recorder system or to track state & local bond obligation records with CommuniBond, 10XTS brings advanced data solutions to the public sector.
About Government Blockchain Association
Government Blockchain Association (GBA) is an international nonprofit association helping government, public sector professionals, and organizations around the world to understand, implement, and benefit from blockchain technology related technologies and capabilities.
Members have the opportunity to engage in thought leadership and are empowered to become subject matter experts. GBA members are encouraged to join Working Groups and Communities of Interest to collaborate with other professionals while being at the forefront of introducing blockchain technology to the public sector.
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019