CINCINNATI, OH, April 17, 2019 — 10XTS has entered into an exploratory customer discovery phase of research into a key market segment by launching a targeted brand, CommuniBond. CommuniBond is a front-end brand packaging approach to launching the company’s core XDEX platform into state and local public debt markets.
Public finance is filled with inefficiencies. The MSRB (Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board) estimates these capital inefficiencies costs issuers and investors as much as $30 billion annually in the United States alone.
10XTS believes the tax free income from municipal bond offerings being lost to Main Street households over time, and wants to restore bond accessibility and popularity through better information and data.
The company is working to define and launch bond market-specific solutions with state and local issuers, bond counsel, underwriters, and ultimately investors who are locked out of the initial bond sale processes. The company also recognizes the opportunity to bring operating efficiency to the secondary market with better connectivity between trading platforms for price discovery and liquidity.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020