WASHINGTON D.C., December 5, 2018 — 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, had the opportunity to meet up with Securities Exchange Commissioner Hester Pierce at the Digital Asset Forum held at the St. Regis Hotel in Washington D.C.
The Digital Asset Forum was a high level event with institutional and capital markets investors from around the globe. Commissioner Pierce was a feature keynote. Afterwards, Mr. Hiles was able to connect with Commissioner Pierce to discuss various regulatory compliance issues of public crypto blockchain networks as they relate to cybersecurity.
In particular, 10XTS strongly maintains public crypto networks do not meet OCIE compliance, or other SEC-related data mandates such as SEC Rule 17a-3 & 17a-4 records to be made by and preserved by certain exchange members, brokers and dealers for compliance record keeping.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020