WASHINGTON D.C., December 6, 2018 — 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, met with Erik Feyen, Head of the Macro-Financial Unit in the Finance, Competitiveness, and Innovation Global Practice of the World Bank Group.
Recently, the World Bank Group conducted an experimental $100 million government bond offering in conjunction with Commonwealth Bank in Australia. The bonds were launched on a private blockchain network as a token-based asset offering. Mr. Feyen oversaw the project and provided 10XTS with significant advice with his detailed presentation.
Public finance is a key financial market of interest for 10XTS, and the team is working to launch XDEX as a new way to launch automations for issuing, selling, managing, and trading state and local government bonds at scale.
Mr . Feyen provided significant insights to 10XTS about macro-economics and public debt markets on a global scale.
Subscribe to our daily 10XTS Insights inbox newsletter!
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020