10XTS partnered with new Cincinnati-based startup, Checkerboard Health, to present at the Humana Data Jam, a two-day hackathon sponsored by Humana to help them identify potential solutions to new client onboarding and engagement problems within the organization. The event was coordinated by Emily Geiger Draugelis, director of Spry Labs. Spry partners with providers, payors, employers and venture builders to tackle challenges in consumer-driven healthcare.
Checkerboard Health is a startup being launched through the Cincinnati Founder Institute accelerator program, one of the accelerators within the StartupCincy tech startup ecosystem. Checkerboard Health CEO, Fred Hilkowitz, was previously the Director of Project Management at Quest Diagnostics and has a goal to help employers and their employees make more informed decisions about their healthcare expenses. Checkerboard Health combines user’s unique clinical, insurance, and financial data to give personalized recommendations vs. the common, far more generic solutions presently on the market.
10XTS CTO, John Bentley, provided the team with the underlying blockchain architecture methodology. 10XTS is looking forward to more collaboration in the future as Checkerboard Health continues to roll out their solution.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020